4 Jobs I've Had...
I'll start with my first one...
1- Hogi Yogi!
2- Copy Stop
3- A Clean Impression (dry cleaners)
4- Boys and Girls Club
4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1- Pride and Prejudice (Masterpiece Theater version)
2- Jane Eyre (Masterpiece Theater version)
3-Sleepless in Seattle
4- You've Got Mail
4 Places I Have Lived
1- SLC
2- Israel (for like 2 months :))
3- San Diego
4- Rochester, MN
4 Favorite TV Shows
1-So You Think You Can Dance
2- The Office
3- Ugly Betty
2- Studio 60 on Sunset Strip
4 of my Favorite Places I Have Been
1- London
2-San Diego
2- Lake Powell
3- St. George
4 Favorite Foods
1- Crystal Shrimp Roll
2- Papa John's pizza
3- Salmon
4- Home-cooked Cheeseburgers
4 Wedbsites I Check Daily
1- Wells Fargo
2- Yahoo Groups
3- MSN
4- Today's Mama (not really, but I should and i will from now on!!)
4 Favorite Hobbies
1- Mowing the lawn, as you know
2- Talking to my mom on the phone
3- Sudoku
4- blogging
4 Places I'd Rather Be
1- Mom and Dad's house
2- St. George
3- any hotel room all by myself
4- heaven
4 friends I'd Like to Tag
1- Tiffany
2- Anna
3- McRae
4- Pamela
2 comments:
I love Studio 60 too. It was such a cleaver show . . . too bad it's over :( I'm so sad about that. it seriously was hillarious.
wtf! What about me! And what about TodaysMama every day! :(
:)
Post a Comment