Sunday, July 1, 2007

Keep 'em coming!

I just have to say how much fun it is to do this blog and read all of your comments. I love to hear what you all have to say. Keep 'em coming!
Some of you may have noticed a comment from "Warren" on the "Loving Father post." Well, if you were wondering who that was, here's a pic to help you figure it out.

3 comments:

Abi said...

What? Truth or fiction? Come on Jo I want to know . . . Warren B.? Hmmm how do you know?

Melissa/McRae said...

Jo, I found you thanks to Anna's blog. How the heck have you been and how the heck do you know Warren Beatty? For real? Oh, I'm so excited you started a blog, I'm a huge fan of them meself!! Love it, keep it up :) Love always- McRae

Natalie said...

I'll give you guys a hint. Put your thumb over the face on the picture. Anyone come to mind? Now think, what post was it under?
Got it?
Warren B. aka Thomas Kimble was mistaken on an airplane by the stewardesses as Warren Beatty. How much do you think he loved that?