Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kids...


Tonight, the kids and I were picking up Grandma and Grandpa to go bowling. (We had a blast, by the way!) As Grandma settled in between the two car seats, Sam asked her, "Why do you always sit on my seatbelt, Grandma?"

Her response: "Because I have a big bum."

Sarah's eyes light up in recognition and says, "Like mommy has!"

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey Gwen and Sarah have the same water wings :). Cute pictures and funny story! I miss you!

Anna said...

Oh my gosh - that is so dang funny! My neice, Claire always says stuff like that to me. When we were playing on the tramp with them, she said, "Anna, I think you're bigger than Brandon because where you're standing goes down".

Abi said...

The things kids say! That cracks me up!! I can just picture you laughing at Sarah. Your laugh is so contagious! I LOVE IT! That reminds me . . . let's get together ya ya ya!

Mike said...

Oh Sarah! That reminds me of when Sarah had just put on her cool pajama bottoms, and Angie said, "I wish I could wear those pants!" and Sam said, "Yeah, but you can't because your bum is too big."

Oh Kids.

Melissa/McRae said...

Oh dear...if I could count the innocent and yet too true things that have come from Abby and Zach I think I'd cry at the number! That is too funny- you could totally submit that to Reader's Digest or some parenting magazine!!