Wednesday, September 26, 2007

3 days and counting...

3...2...1... Friday night comes and Dave will be done with his pediatric surgery rotation!!!! ... It has been a very long three months for him. It's torture to see him so miserable. The minute he is done with peds, transplant begins. Who knows what that will bring. More misery? Long hours? Crappy consultants? Who knows, but at least right now we can hope, right?

Here's to hoping for a rotation that he can enjoy,
that sends him home at dinner-time every day,
and that has consultants that, at the very least,
don't treat him like a piece of dog pooh!!

7 comments:

carlyl said...

Amen to that....

Eric said...

You should tell us about dave more often. It is interesting to here about him.

[BrookeO] said...

I hear ya, right back at ya, amen. Hears to hoping right along with you, cheers!

Somehow I think it may just be too good to be true, at least the home by dinner time one, but I guess that depends, what time is dinner at your house!!!

Elise said...

Dave is so great and we had a good time chatting with him last night! Here's to a better rotation!!! : )

Natalie said...

Sheesh, why do they have to be such jerks?!

Crossing my fingers for next time!

Abi said...

You kill me! I hope it is going well!

Anna said...

My friend's husband had an attending who called him by girl names because his hero was Dr. Cox from Scrubs.