Seriously. This was awesome.
I had to shout out to it one more time so that everyone will take an opportunity to go sometime. It was so worth it.
I am now a huge fan of Hilary Weeks! She was so inspiring to me. It was so good to remember that He Hears Me, that He Believes in Me, that He Will Carry Me. Check out her music, if you haven't already... http://www.hilaryweeks.com/
3 comments:
I LOVE that you are so excited about this too. I can't say enough times how much I loved going and how inspiring it was to me! I loved Hilary Weeks too! I wish I could somehow make it so that every woman had an opportunity to go at least 1 time!
Sorry I forgot my name on that last post! Shellie
I wish I could of went. I knew Gabe would of been a pill. But I am there for sure next time. You guys sound like it was amazing.
Post a Comment