Thursday, September 6, 2007

First day of the rest his life...

Sam started KINDERGARTEN today!!
I feel so strange as a parent...
He was very excited, and, to be honest, so was I.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Joanna, Your kids are adorable!! I got your blogspot from Haley's and am really glad I found it. Hope all is well!! Amanda Brown

Kristi said...

Wow! I didn't realize he was going to start kindergarten! So is it half day or full day there? Here it is a FULL day, I can't believe it! They go from 7:30-2:30, I think it is ludicrous. How did he do???

Anna said...

Sam is so dang cute. Can I still say that or is he too mature? :) I wish I could see him in person. I wish I could see your whole family. Okay so I miss you...is it that obvious?

Abi said...

Big step in life. WOW! He is a cute dude!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A DOLL!!! I miss you guys :)

Raychill said...

OK -- it's a week later -- how does he like school? I can't believe how fast the last 5 years has gone . . .