Monday, September 10, 2007
My latest addiction...
I mentioned earlier how I recently re-did the kids' bedroom to make it appropriate for both of them. (It has turned out really cute, by the way.) Well, I didn't have to buy much furniture or anything. Just things like bedding, paint, frames, and storage bins. I'm shocked how fast that all adds up! It cost me almost $400!! Just for a simple makeover. That takes me $320 over what I had budgeted for the project. :) Anyway, the reason I share this is because it brings me to my latest addiction. In order to pay off the project, I have been selling everything I can find in my house worth selling on E-bay and Craig's List. It's been rather fun and exciting. I've made over $150 so far. Only $260 to go! Today the toddler bed will be picked up. There's twenty more dollars! Whoo-ee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I totally should do that! Sometimes I want to sell my double stroller and get a nicer one. That is a good idea huh! I think so! GoOd Luck JO!
That is awesome! I tired to have have garage sale once and earned a measly $70. I wasn't impressed. I am impressed with you however!
I sold my weight bench and weights on graigslist before we left. I posted it and a few hours later I had like a million people that said they would pick it up the next day. The first guy came and gave me cash. I couldn't believe how easy it was. I wished I had asked for more money. They also have a "free stuff" section on graigslist. thats how Tiff and I are going to decorate our next appartment.
Good idea. I am totally going to drive my husband crazy by doing this but I am looking around the room as I type this wondering what I can make some $ off of. Super cute blog. I am excited I found it.
You crack me up!
I love the blog world.
Fun lunch today...when is the next one?!
I just did the girl's room and Josh's room. I didn't have the heart to add it all up because I didn't want to admit how much I spent. Atleast there is an IKEA here now!!!
Good luck with the selling!
Post a Comment