Saturday, September 1, 2007

Labor Weekend

Yes, I meant to say "Labor Weekend."

Don't worry, I didn't have a baby over the weekend.

We just chose this weekend to work our butts off! Today we started before 8:00am and worked hard until after 8:00pm. We pulled everything out of our garage (it was so much stuff that people thought we were having a garage sale!) and cleaned it all out, re-organized it, and put it all back together again. It looks soooo much better.

Then while Dave took a trip to the dump, I mowed the lawn (in the middle of a hot day).

Finally, we took EVERYTHING out of the minivan, seats and all, and gave it a complete detail. Ahhh... Clean car + clean garage = GOOD feelings! And a fire to do the same thing to the whole inside of the house... We'll see how long that lasts!

P.S. I need to find some finishing touches for Sam and Sarah's room... little accents to put on shelves and such. Any online suggestions?

2 comments:

Haley said...

landofnod.com is my favorite!

Natalie said...

Jo - I would have needed 3 weeks just to recover from that trip! You are amazing. Why didn't you come over here and work some magic? :)