My favorite part of blogging is reading everyone's comments! With that in mind, I thought I would identify the names you see most frequently in the comments. Maybe you'll appreciate knowing who's saying what...
Kathi- This is my mom! 'Nough said.
Anna- My very "goodest" friend... We've been friends since 9th grade when we began our little cheerleading experience together. We've stayed close through thick and thin. College, marriage, babies, etc. She now lives in Indianapolis where Brandon is going to law school and they have little Grant.
Abi- We served together in our student ward's relief society presidency. A bond that never dies! She lives in SLC with her 3 kids under 4! You go girl!
BrookeO- A pal in Rochester. She moved here in June for her hubby's residency in Emergency Med. They moved from Iowa where they did med school. We also have a mutual friend- Nancy Kirk! This girl rocks!
Elise- Another wonderful girlfriend here in Rochester. Thank the heavens above for this new batch of girls that moved in this last June! They rock!! Her hubby is an Anesethiologist resident. They did med school at the UofU!
Natalie- My older sis! She lives in SLC with her son Jake who is 11. My best late night talks were shared with her.
Eric- My youngest brother. He's got his cute wife Tiff and their babies- Kaya and Rory (their pet rats). Where do you guys live now anyway?!
Carly Larsen- This girl is so cute you can't help but smile when you think of her! Another one from the new batch of residents. I'm afraid I don't even know what Mike is doing ultimately! All I know is that for now he is an internal med intern and I have not seen him EVER! Crazy schedule! And Carly's another with three kids under 4! How do you guys do it?!
Kristi- My witty friend that used to live in Rochester and my partner in learning to run! She now lives in TX.
Raychill- Rachael and I met in college when she hit my boob at a concert. It was love at first sight... :) We became roommates shortly after until our good times in F308 went down in flames. A few years later we had our first babies within 2 weeks of each other. We had so much fun sharing those first years together. She lives in SLC, has 2 kids, and is the founder and CEO of Todays Mama.
fodegraff- (Lisa) This one holds the title of "my best friend." :) We met in our LDS sorority our freshman year in college and were positively inseperable through the next four years until missions and such came along. Pre-marriage- my best times in life were spent with her. She now lives in SLC and works for the IRB.
Maybe this is a boring post... We'll see.... I sure do love you all.
10 comments:
Such a cute idea Jo. I love it. I never new about Today's Mama either. Love it. I also like Sam's comment about his heart crinkle, that made me laugh...
You should do this too!!
Love this. I'm going to copy.
However I do have to say the status of "pal" makes me sound like a neighbors dog, could I move up to the title of "friend"??!! You can link Nancy's blog from mine.)
Ha ha! Woof... You are not equivalant to a neighbor's dog! You are definitely friend status. And, btw, when I say "This girl rocks", I'm referring to you!
Wahoo! I love to blogstalk, but can't make the committment to do my own, so it's nice to see my name somewhere out in cyberspace :) I love you and love your blog!
Wahoo! I love to blogstalk, but can't make the committment to do my own, so it's nice to see my name somewhere out in cyberspace :) I love you and love your blog!
Woah, didn't mean for that to show up twice? Yikes, the inexperienced blogger strikes again.
Hey, this is a great idea! I have looked at all of these peoples blogs but didn't know who most of them were!I love that you made a friend because she hit your boob at a concert. I remember that story now, but it cracks me up. I miss you friend!
Jo, you are such a smarty pants. I loved this post.
Is it weird that I got all teary while reading this? I don't know why . . . maybe because you seriously give out the love and it feels good!
Post a Comment