Thursday, September 27, 2007

Uh-oh!

I could tell from the moment I woke up today that it was going to be "one of those days." I had a terrible night's "sleep" last night and I am now stuck in a "grumpy mommy" mood. One of those days that your kids would be much better off at a neighbor's house. Do you ever have those days? Ugh... it's going to be one long day. My poor kids... It's 8:30am- eleven hours until the kids' bedtime!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh no - it's going to be a long countdown. And yes, I have those days, or those weeks. About last Friday to Tuesday, I was the wicked witch with Jake. I HATE IT!!! It's like my hormones just go wacko and it makes me really appreciate the times when I don't feel so strung out. Good luck today. I wish kids could understand the need for a break!

Elise said...

he.he. I think every woman has those days : ) AppleB's tonight at 9??? That's only 10 more hours : )

[BrookeO] said...

Should I come and pick them up?? ALthough I have to say I am not much more a nice mom these days I am counting down 2 more nights...GOOD LUCK, remember "mommy timeouts," and maybe disneychannel or benedryl possibly!
LOVES.

Abi said...

ME TOO! Oh I hate these days. Totally have them as well! GOOD LUCK! Know I love you!

Anna said...

It's funny, don't you always just know when you wake up that it's going to be one of those days. Occassionally, one will sneak in during the afternoon but for the most part, I'll just wake up and break out the Baby Einstein to retain my sanity.

Kathi said...

I hope your day didn't go as badly as you thought it would, but I MISS ANNA! I want to see her being a mom.

Anna said...

Kathi - You are so cute! I miss you too! I wish you could play with my little Grant. I think you'd have a laugh.

WIKKY said...

Seriously, we all have those kind of days. I swear, wouldn't it be great if it was OK to just let them do whatever they wanted and we could curl up and read TWILIGHT or some other great book?
I can dream, can't I?