Sunday, October 28, 2007

Eighteen Hours and Counting


This poor girl is pretty dang sick. It's 9:00am right now and she has been asleep since 3:00pm yesterday afternoon!! She was getting better, but we made the mistake of taking her to our ward halloween party on Friday night and kept her up way past her bedtime. That sent her on a major downward spiral. We're hoping she'll be better for her birthday party that's on halloween!

5 comments:

carlyl said...

Hey Sarah, I hope you start feeling better. It stinks so bad to be sick but more when your kids are sick. You said it wasn't strep do they know what it is??? Let me know if there is anything I can do.

JoAnna said...

She did wake up. Which was good. And her fever was gone. Which was nice. We'll see what tomorrow brings...

Shellie said...

Poor Sarah...I can't believe she slept that long! I hope she gets better soon, Hailey misses her.

Angie said...

Oh man! Poor girl. I really hope she feels better for Halloween/her party! You probably didn't know what to do with yourself when she was sleeping for that long. Sheesh!

Abi said...

Man I am so so sorry Sarah! That is so not fun!