Thought this was kinda freaky and wanted everyone to be aware of this. We have to be soooo careful what we let our kids watch on tv and in the movies. Click on the link below.
It was like Christmas day when I saw that you had left a comment on my little blog! How fun to get a glimpse into your life, and especially to see your beautiful kids. Blogs are the greatest for that reason. Add me to your map because I am now an official Morris Family blog reader! Love, Jen
3 comments:
That is so disturbing. I can't even believe Nicole Kidman would want to be the voice of the little girl. For sure won't see that flick.
It was like Christmas day when I saw that you had left a comment on my little blog! How fun to get a glimpse into your life, and especially to see your beautiful kids. Blogs are the greatest for that reason. Add me to your map because I am now an official Morris Family blog reader! Love, Jen
Oh my gosh. That is so alarming! Thanks for putting that link on your blog!
Post a Comment