Sunday, October 21, 2007

Talking 'bout my girl...




This little monkey-girl is POttY-TrAInED!!!! WHoo-hoo! No more diapers (except for nights for now). I'm so proud of her. We started last Monday and have made so much progress through the week that I actually feel confident saying the word "potty-trained." We still have a long way to go but she's learning from her mistakes. I sure do love this girl. She's is such a joy. I had to post this collage because it shows her super-silly personality. She'll be three in two weeks.
Have I mentioned how much I enjoy watching my kids grow up!
P.S. Sometimes when she's laughing at one of my jokes or feeling extra lovey, Sarah says to me, "Mom, you're my girl (pronounced Guirrel)."

15 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats on the potty training! I LOVED the pictures. She is so cute.

Eric said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Tiff and I are babysitting a family this week and let me tell you, your kids are great. I am not just saying that because I am related.

carlyl said...

Yeah for potty trained!!! Dax has got it too. Isn't funny how you can exhale when you really get to say that word?? Love the pis of Sarah though, she is such a silly one. Is that a battery up her nose???? She makes me want a girl.

carlyl said...

Opps didn't mean to say pis, I meant pics!!! Sorry I really need to proof read huh!!!

Shellie said...

We love this girl too! What a cutie! And potty trained so fast...way to go!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh she is adorable.

I have to shout out to you too on the potty training...it's hard work!

Karin Brooks said...

I just love her smile! Way too go on the potty-training. I hate potty-training, but it is so nice to get it done.

Abi said...

Oh my great post! I love it! I want to know her!! I am thinking of training Hads. Any suggestions? Harder or easier to train a boy or girl?

The Allen Family said...

Way to go!! I love having them be potty trained, and yet it still brings fear when I'm at Target that we won't get to a potty in time. It's so fun to see them in clothes without diapers on, I never realized how bulky they really are! I think girls are easier to train- but I'm only going off of the 50/50 split I've had to train. Love the collage too!

Angie said...

She is the cutest! Congrats on getting over the hard part of potty training! I'm not looking forward to training Connor in the future!

gassins said...

I tracked you down girl! I didn't know you guys had a blog! Awesome! Now I can spy on you in between play groups! ;)

Lindsay Gassin

Elise said...

Um... Lindsay join the 4th ward crew. Now you must share your blog with all of us : ) JO- NICE on the P.T. I'm sure it has something to do with the wonderful, spectacular, patient, genius mom : )

WIKKY said...

Love your girl!!! She is so cute. I am thinking of potty training too. Ahhhhh... we just got little mermaid undies (good starter huh?)

Nancy K said...

CUTE Girl and CUTE family! I miss seeing you, so I am glad that you and Brooke have become friends! Totally FUN!
Nancy

Natalie said...

Well Jo there aren't words for how cute this girl is! I adore her and am so excited to see you guys for Thanksgiving it hurts!