... I have a dead aim when it comes to swatting flies with a towel.

... A nap anytime of day is a little piece of heaven for me. There is nothing better in this world!!
... I have the patience of a fly when it comes to whining kids (and my kids are always whining so it turns out most of the time I have the patience of a fly.)
... I love to unwind to a good TV show at the end of the day. (One's on my DVR? Dancing with the Stars, Samantha Who?, Biggest
Loser, The Office!!!, Ugly Betty, Survivor) (P.S. Besides Allison getting booted of SYTYCD, Sabrina getting knocked off DWTS is the biggest tragedy of all reality shows!! BTW, am I the only one that wants to believe that these two are madly in love and make the sweetest couple ever?)
Loser, The Office!!!, Ugly Betty, Survivor) (P.S. Besides Allison getting booted of SYTYCD, Sabrina getting knocked off DWTS is the biggest tragedy of all reality shows!! BTW, am I the only one that wants to believe that these two are madly in love and make the sweetest couple ever?)
... I am easily bored and yet I am easily overwhelmed. My life is all about finding a balance between these two.
... A nap anytime of day is a little piece of heaven for me. There is nothing better in this world!!

9 comments:
I feel bad that Sabrina got kicked off because she was such a good dancer but something about her really annoyed me. I couldn't ever put my finger on it. I was still shocked when she was voted off.
Are you enjoying Survivor? I've had a hard time getting into it since Fiji.
I love Samantha Who?! I'm glad to hear you watch it too.
I'm laughing because I'm so glad to hear someone else has no patience for whining kids and tries to balance boredom and feeling overwhelmed.
I love your blog :) So much fun to catch glimpses of your life in Rochester. I love you!
I am sooo mad about Sabrina!! My kids are old enough for the Cheetah girls and she has always been one of my favorites!!!!
Just wait till they turn 9 and instead of whine they argue and become know-it-alls (ex. Mitch).
Survivor is awesome this season! I am so glad we don't have lame exile island with the horribly staged poisonous snake pictures. Although, PG needs to go, and mostly because she can't stop picking her skin and it drives me crazy.
Have you ever watched 30 Rock? i kind of peed 2 times watching that show...it is that funny. (although, i have had 2 kids so i shouldn't really judge quality by my lack of bladder control)
And, i am so happy to know that someone I love and treasure and admire as much as I do you, JoAnna, has the same patience struggles as little ol' me. i am so determined to one day upgrade myself from fly to say, oh, a moth.
I need to start watching DWTS. I know I'd love it since I'm obsessed with SYTYCD. I'm finally all caught up on The Office. I have LOVED this season! Amazing Race starts Sunday. Don't forget to DVR that one!
You certainly didn't inherit your killer fly abilities from me! I have never in my life been able to kill one-I think I have a secret anti-death wish for them.
You should take a survey and see if there is anyone in this whole world who has patience for whiny kids. My stomach still knots up when you talk about it and I'm 60 years old! (I actually think it might be different with grandkids.) Good luck with Sarah as she gets over being sick! Lucky she's so cute.
Oh yeah! Didn't everyone see that at the end of DWTS??! They were MADLY in love-so obvious, yet I can't find anything about it on blogs or anything. Wait and see.
Wow, I had no idea that so many people have the same struggle as I do. I get bored so easily but the minute I have a project or something I freak out and get totally overwhelmed. I thought I was just a pansy ;-)
Love your face and miss you tons!
I loved reading those about you. It makes me all happy to hear more details from your life. Mwah! Do you ever miss our RS presidency meetings? Oh they sure were fun!!
Post a Comment