My friend's little 3 year old boy (who is like another son to me) told her that we are not supposed to use bad words like "holy shut up." She thinks he was getting his bad words confused and that he meant to say holy crap, but I think he's been around me too much!! That is totally something I would say! Especially after watching The Bachelor this week!!!!!
Okay, okay, so I hate the show. Detest it. I gave up on it several seasons ago and think it should be outlawed. However, I did get sucked into the finale last night. And holy shut up!! He did not just do that?!

Does anyone else think he was just talking in circles tonight?? Sure, he had a valid point; he should not have to apologize for not falling in love. If he was just not that into DeAnna, then fine. That's the way it is. But he could not flat out say that. He gave no answers tonight!
[What's his deal?]
Your opinion...
Is he too nice a guy to say, "Look, I thought I was into you, but I'm just not."?
Does he have unrealistic expectations of what love is?
OR is he scared to death of commitment?
8 comments:
No opinion on the Bach - but I think I heard what happened. I would have been ticked had I been into it. I am excited to hear from Shellie on the subject though. BTW - I was thinking that Isaac got his exposure to bad language from me (I'm always saying naughty stuff like crap)! I didn't want to say anything to J though - so I'm glad you're taking the fall! We miss ya! have a Happy T-giving!
ok, crazy. i haven't watched the bachelor at all. but tonight after watching dancing with the stars i left the tv on and bachelor came on and i saw what happened. i couldn't believe it! it was ridiculous. i kept talking to eric about it because i couldn't believe it. He just kept telling me to stop thinking about it because it is a waste of time. but i seriously couldn't get over what happened.
I still watch it because sadly, I think it's so funny. When I saw the finale I about died! Some of my friends were blogging about it and one of them put it perfectly in my opinion. I quote: "I never would have thought such a dullard would have the guts or brainpower to dump them both."
I feel bad for the girls but I think this guy is totally being singled out as the biggest jerk alive just for being honest (although he certainly has his issues). Take a look at Bob who America loved and he just made out with as many women as he could and dumped the one he picked right after the show ended. America wants a happy ending - we just didn't care about what a jerk Bob was because it was off the air.
Amen, Anna! My family and I were saying the same thing last night! My beef is that he just couldn't give her any real closure. Was he being too nice?
Oh yeah - he was trying so hard to tell her how much he cared that he couldn't give her any closure. I bet it would have been easier for her if he had been rude.
Jo, I didn't watch this season and I'm like you. I gave up a few seasons ago. However, I DID watch most of last season with Andy who was in the Navy. I thought he was really cute and sweet...the best one yet. Did you watch last season?
UM...I could go on and on about this! I haven't watched the Bachelor in several seasons but somehow got sucked into this one. I think the show is ridiculous so why do I watch it...I DON'T KNOW but I can't stop.
I think he was smart to not string them along if he truly didn't have feelings for them (although from his words and actions did it not seem like he had some serious feelings for them?!)....that being said those girls deserved some answers and you're right he was just going in circles not explaining ONE THING! Personally I think he is completely scared to commit to anyone and has some major issues to work out. Poor DeAnna.
I hate this show but I seem to watch it every season. However, that last episode has truly renewed my faith in The Bachelor. While I thought the guy was kind of a doofus anyway, I LOVED the ending. Really, the most shocking Bachelor season ever! The look on Deanna's face when he said "I just had to send Jenni away" and then to "you're not going to work either" (or whatever he said) was priceless! I was dying! I may have to tune in next season ...
Post a Comment