A new issue of my favorit online magazine .LOVELIFE. is out and it's as good as the last one! Go check it out, but then come back to me and tell me what stood out to you from the issue.
Jo, I'm so glad you mentioned this on your blog. It's so great! I was so inspired and touched by the final lecture the guy with cancer gave. I also love the digital scrapbooking ideas. I thought she was quoting me when she was describing her feelings on scrapbooking. The issue also had some great reading suggestions. The Crafts for Kids section was great too. Connor's nursery leaders made that Thanksgiving mix for the kids on Sunday. It's yummy. I've definitely added this magazine to my blog. Thanks!!
1 comment:
Jo, I'm so glad you mentioned this on your blog. It's so great! I was so inspired and touched by the final lecture the guy with cancer gave. I also love the digital scrapbooking ideas. I thought she was quoting me when she was describing her feelings on scrapbooking. The issue also had some great reading suggestions. The Crafts for Kids section was great too. Connor's nursery leaders made that Thanksgiving mix for the kids on Sunday. It's yummy. I've definitely added this magazine to my blog. Thanks!!
Post a Comment