So exciting! My friend here in Rochester, Brooke Oldroyd, has just blasted the world with a brand new online magazine that is so refreshing and delightful, you are sure to love it!! I scoured it completely and totally yesterday and it was not a waste of time at all! Quite the opposite. I found all of the articles uplifting, entertaining, or inspiring. I highly recommend you go check this out and add it to your favorites tab. (I even made it my homepage.) Can't wait until the next issue!
In honor of the theme for her magazine this month- GRATITUDE, I would like to take a moment to list some things I am grateful for...
Family, Freedom, running water, friends, a car,
a comfy house, a comfy bed, lots of space in my house,
my computer, a telephone, the grocery store,
the Gospel, Sam's friends, Sarah's friends,
Dave's job=a steady income, holidays, fall,
four seasons, warm coats,
Sam's wonderful kindergarten teacher and excellent school,
our ward, good primary teachers, faith,
goodly parents, prayer, the internet,
Rochester's lack of traffic, a great neighborhood,
good health, physical energy,
a supportive, stable, loving, kind, tolerant hubby...
3 comments:
You are hired as publicist!
I just love ya...thank you.
PS did I leave my jacket/vest, black, at your pad the other day?
haven't had time to read it all yet but it is awesome so far!!!!
Jo- one of the things I just love about ya! Your a humble and grateful person. I'm grateful to know you : )
Post a Comment