Wednesday, November 7, 2007

stubborn, adj. , -er , -est . Unreasonably, often perversely unyielding; bullheaded. Firmly resolved or determined; resolute.

I'm trying to be postive about my Sarah, so I'm going to use these words to describe her for now:
FIRMLY RESOLVED

These days she insists on wearing this hat and her snow boots all day every day, inside and outside. The funny thing is that it hasn't even snowed yet in Rochester. We get some funny looks as we head out and about. If you happen to stop by our house, you will probably find Sarah lounging on the couch, sucking her thumb, and wearing her hat and boots. By the way, after two long weeks, we finally ran some tests and found out that Sarah has pneumonia. Whew. What a relief to have hope that she will return to normal soon!

6 comments:

Shellie said...

I LOVE that girl! At least her hat and boots are fashionable right?! I hope she gets feeling better soon!

Lacey said...

Joanna, you big worm! You can't post a comment without connecting me to your own blog! Thankfully, Jen McD knows everyone in this world and thankfully, you were the first on her blog list. Anyway, haven't had a chance yet to browse your blog but I will and then I will write something witty and cute. So fun to hear from you!

Kristi said...

Wow, it is so weird to think that people are wearing hats and boots in the world. It was a nice 79 dgs here in Texas today. . . capris and sunglasses for me! You know we love Sara ("Sar")and miss her so much! Love your blog and I LOVE you!

[BrookeO] said...

holy cow!
First of all, sooo cute, reminds me of La and her obsession w her dressup snow white costume...i had to hide it!!
Second...what can i do for you?...

Anonymous said...

Hey, if I had cute boots like Sarah's, I would want to wear them all the time, too! I hope she is feeling better soon! Can't wait to see you guys.

Natalie said...

Hahaha! I know it is funny to us but not quite so funny to you. She is so cute!
Jake wore his snowsuit everyday straight almost the enire winter in Kindergarten - all through school and everything.