Sunday, December 23, 2007

Kids!

This is not a very Christmas-y post, but I'm going to post it anyway!

Conversation between Sam and Dave:

Sam- "You know like a thousand things, huh, daddy?"
Dave- "I don't know, maybe."
Sam- "Yeah, and mommy knows like eighty things."

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh!!! That kid is crazy! I wonder if 80 still seems like a lot to him!

Kathi said...

and I MISS HIM!!
He's great on the self-esteem!
I could see him saying what Katie's Luke said about a kind of large lady in the grocery store. "That lady looks like a potato."

Anna said...

Oh my gosh! I totally laughed out loud when I read your post.

Haley said...

so funny!!!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Hahah!

Angie said...

Where does Sam come up with these GREAT lines?!

Melissa/McRae said...

So, here's my thinking...Sam might be at the point where 80 seems a heck of a lot more than 1,000 since 8 is bigger than 1! I don't know...I love that though, I laughed out loud as well!! Thanks for sharing:)