Monday, December 24, 2007

The Latest Thing

Sam's discovered the joy of making obstacle courses in our living room. He's made several different ones in the last few days. He's very proud of them and is very picky about the way you do them. Here's a picture of the one he's created this morning.

Sarah's latest thing is making up songs. Today she was taking a bath with a new bar of soap. I wish I could've captured the song she made up about it on video. Alas, I did not. The words went something like this... (as for the tune... there was not much of a tune.)

Slippery soap. You are pink. You are slippery all day long.
And that's the truth. And that's the truth.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

hahaha! That song rocks! I love you guys and wish you were here for Christmas!! And that's the truth, and that's the truth.

Kathi said...

Maybe Grandma Niecie is singing in her ear. She used to always say that (That's the truth).
MISS HER!!

Anna said...

HA! I love it!! The song is so great!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Holy smokes! He and Austin would get along so well. He is always creating something and obstacle courses are on the list. That is a really cute picture showing his creation.