Monday, December 31, 2007

Sam's Wish

Sam LOVES his little cousin Aleah. She is Dave's sister's (Angie) 16 month little girl. He dotes on her whenever he gets to see her.

Sam said to me yesterday...

Mom, next time I have an eyelash that falls out, I want to save it so I can make a wish with it. Do you know what I want to wish for? I want to wish for a little sister just like Aleah.

8 comments:

carlyl said...

oh that is so sweet. has he talked you into it???

JoAnna said...

Not a chance! I should do a post on this whole issue one day.

[BrookeO] said...

You betta' get b u s y!!!!

kateworthi said...

uh oh - that's funny. I didn't know that dave even went to the funeral! It sounds like it was great for you. Too bad for him to have to lose his grandma though. Happy New Year!

Angie said...

I'm sooo happy he loves Aleah so much! My kids adore Sam and Sarah as well! Several times a week, Connor asks if he can see "SamSarah". I was at my parents' house Fri night and when I saw Sam, the first thing he said to me was "Where's Connor and Aleah?" He gets right down to business. Sam was really really cute with Aleah on Saturday. He said something about wanting a baby sister. Dave said, "You have one...Sarah". Sam said, "Yeah, but I also want one like Aleah." It was really funny.

Elise said...

da da da da... My Sam insists that he only wants another little sister too (NO ANNOUNCEMENT HERE!). Chris has tried to tell him that SOMEDAY a little bro would be cool too, but no no. Sam ONLY wants another little sister "with soft arms". Where do they come up with these things???

Marli said...

Hey Joanna!!! It's Marli Lloyd. How are you doing? Your kids are sooo cute! How have you guys been. It sounds and looks like you are doing great. Just wanted to stop and say hi. I found your site on Brooke Barton's blogg. Cute Cute Cute.

WIKKY said...

I love it when cousins are soo close. That is great and she is so cute that I can see why he loves her so much!