I must share with you my new favorite thing. It is called a SCENTSY warmer. You stick in a bar of Scentsy wax (one of several delicious choices) and voila! Your house smells like the warm and inviting home you've always wanted to have! My favorite scent so far is the Welcome Home. But I've only tried two so that's not saying much. Actually, I'm having a SCENTSY party next week so I can stock up on a bunch more scents. Ones I can't wait to try: Clean Breeze, Lilacs and Violets, Lots of Lavendar, and Cozy Fireside.
This product is completely new to me. I heard of it because a friend of mine that just recently moved to Rochester is a consultant. I'm curious... Have you heard of this amazing product? What do you think?
Check out the website! If you want to purchase anything, make a comment and I'll get in touch with you. I can order it along with my party next week!
9 comments:
To get to the website, click on the word SCENTSY in the post.
I haven't heard of it, but it sounds great. Maybe it's kind of like the oil burners? I've been using those and I really like them. They are way stronger than candles. I'm sure the scentsy things are too. "Welcome Home" sounds delicious!
I have seen things like that. They are really cool. A great way to have scents in your house. Of course, it would drive me nuts. :) (I hate scents - call me crazy.)
I saw something like this at a botique years ago and have not been able to find one since. I am definatly interested.
Finally I am ahead of the trend! I bought a Scentsy a little over a year ago! I have loved it! Probably my favorite that I have is "sunkissed citrus". It's great! I love that your house won't start on fire if you forget to turn it off. Unfortunately though I am going to be selling mine on craigslist, we need the money more than a good smelling house these days :). I am glad you are into it! The best is if you have a friend who also has one so you can share scents! That's what Laurie and I did.
I've used my scentsy for about a year and a half and I love it! Did you smell the new Bayberry scent for Christmas? Oh! Divine!
Jo, welcome to the land of Scentsy. It is just too fun for me to choose my scent for the day. I am excited for the party though...
I have the warmer you have pictured with the star on it! I love my scentsy! I have welcome home as well-and have been using all the cinnamon ones this Christmas.
Hey, Jo I am interested in trying this out. Let me know when your party is.
Post a Comment