Monday, January 7, 2008

Again?!

Sarah is sick again!!! Unbelievable! I've decided that I must post each time she is so I can keep track of just how often it is. This time I'm not quite sure what's going on. High fever and miserable. That's as far as I can tell...
(Lacey, I know you feel my pain in this department!)

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, Gwen is sick too. We went to the doctor, just a virus I guess. I hope everyone is well soon!

Lacey said...

Guess what? Ella got croup last week and is still recovering. Jack woke up this morning with something similar. Do I start crying now or do I wait until absolute breaking point? Oh, I totally feel your pain!

carlyl said...

Oh no, poor Sarah, she has had a really bad run. Is there anything I can do? I can take Sam for you tomorrow morning so you can give all your attention to her. Let me know, I would love to.

Abi said...

Man oh man. You are exhausted I bet. There is nothing like a sick child . . . I feel your pain. I hope and pray that you'll all feel better! SPRING CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH!

Anna said...

That is how I feel about Brandon. He is always sick. Luckily, Grant has a stronger immune system than his dad :)

[BrookeO] said...

i heard about her today...i am so sorry. You can borrow some dora dvds!!!!

Natalie said...

Oh no poor Sarah!! And poor you!

Natali Thompson said...

What does she have?? Miles use to get croup at least 5 times a winter! I had the doctor put him on singular and he hasn't had it once this year! (He did get strep though-guess you can't avoid everything)

Cheryl said...

I'm so sorry. I feel your pain as alexis is on her third cold of the season but her fever finally broke today. We watch her constantly making sure there are no signs of RSV...when will winter be over?