Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Must-Read

Are you a married woman?? Then you should totally read this book! I'm reading it right now and it has been eye-opening as well as grounding and inspiring. My favorite thing about this Dr. Laura is that she firmly believes that a woman's place is in her home, making it a comfortable, nourishing environment for her husband and children. A woman's priorities should be her husband, children, and home. It's nice to feel validated in what we do all day every day. But not just that! It is so helpful to understand the male gender better. She offers a woman so much insight into these simple creatures :). This book will either validate how you see your hubby right now and keep you heading on the right track or it will completely improve your marriage! GO READ THIS BOOK!! And then let me know what you think.

2 comments:

carlyl said...

I still need to go get it. I am running out of time. Thanks for the reminder

Jen Coccimiglio said...

JoAnna...seeing you comment on my blog is like having Jim and Pam stop by my house to ask me to be their friend. Seriously, you are sunshine (OK..I watched Care Bears this morning and I'm still cheesy from the experience.)

I am your #1 blog fan! I am so happy that blogs exist mostly so I can catch glimpses of your life. I always knew you were quite possibly the most amazing person that ever was, and you never disappoint.