Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Remind me...

... to never grow super-attached to the missionaries serving in our ward EVER again!! Those two goofballs above are actually missionaries, called of God to represent him! Crazy, I know. They kindof just look like two 19 yr old kids, huh?
They are both leaving Rochester tomorrow to serve in different areas and I am completely heartbroken over this! They are two super good guys and it has been a pure pleasure to know them. Here's to wishing them the very best!

9 comments:

Elise said...

SO SO SAD!!! I guess they have to go and light up another area... but SAD!!! That night of visits will go down as a great memory : )

carlyl said...

I agree. They were not only great missionaries but really good guys too. Good luck guys Rochester will miss you....

Tracey Fam said...

Before I mission I thought the missionaries were so grown up and mature. Then when I was on my Mission I saw that it wasn't exactly as I thought. Now that I am home and a mom they seem so young. Ugh, it only reminds me that I am getting old!

Kathi said...

I'm so sorry. Hope the new ones will cheer you up.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Hahaha!

Abi said...

you are sssssssssssooooooooooooo sweet jo. I feel your warmth all the way here in UT! I got all teary realizing your heart is sad! :( MISS YOU!

Abi said...

OH AND I TOTALLY HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU LAST NIGHT! More you were in it. It made me miss you but I was happy I had your smile in my mind!

kateworthi said...

I'm so glad that you put this pic of them on here! I was just thinking that I wish I had one of them - maybe I can save it to my computer... I miss them too - and I hope they are well. So sad. Our night of giggles with them was HIlarious!

Natalie said...

Aww that stinks they had to leave! They were totally lucky to have you!