Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Singing in the Bath



Here's an example of one of Sarah's beautiful songs. I think she has a future as a lyricisrt.
(Don't mind the patched up wall in our bathroom. We're working on some repairs!)

10 comments:

Lacey said...

A born natural! That's hilarious!

Cheryl said...

Classic Moment, I'd love to get Kylee and Sarah together. Kylee is constantly singing but loves having me make up the random songs and then immitates me or I catch her singing them later:)

Unknown said...

thats awesome, i love it.

Shellie said...

HILARIOUS! I have never heard that girl sing..I loved it!

Haley said...

what a cutie. love your new background!

Anna said...

Ah-ha-ha-ha! I love it!

[dene'] said...

priceless!

Natalie said...

Hahaha that is so cute! She loves to sing. I love when you have vids or pics!!!

WIKKY said...

that is great!! I still get made fun of around my family for singing all of the time! She is so cute and has such a low, raspy voice, I love it!

Natali Thompson said...

That is awesome...you have taught her well! :)