Wednesday, February 6, 2008

FHE by Sarah

Here's an example of one Sarah's Family Home Evening lessons...

Dave loves it when it's her turn. The month before this, her lesson went something like this- "I am a child of God."

8 comments:

Anna said...

I love it! I also love watching Sam in the background.

Haley said...

ok---she is sooo cute!!!

Kathi said...

THANK YOU!! Love it! She seems so healthy and happy.
Sam in the background is more typical of how our family home evenings went. That could've even been Dad back there doing handstands.
CUTE!

Natali Thompson said...

That is great! I should start having my kids do it more so it is short and sweet.

Angie said...

Sarah's got the right idea! She's keeping it short and sweet and to the point...how all meetings should be, right?!

carlyl said...

oh sarah such a smarty pants. hopefully she will teach Dax a little something in preschool!!!

[BrookeO] said...

I SO love this and even more that you recorded it, but more than that I love how Sam is just doing summer-salts, but totally listening to it all, even helping a bit. Your kids are the cutest!

PS can I borrow that FHE lesson! (and the props)

Natalie said...

Oh Jo I totally love that! I'm thinking Jake will wish he had FHE at your house.

Uh Mom, Sam was listening... Pa would have been making jokes about all the words and making funny faces behind your back,etc. haha