Friday, February 1, 2008

That's a treat?

When I drove my parents to the airport in Minneapolis a couple of weeks ago, I took the opportunity to visit Ikea. Sarah was tired and didn't want to go so I told her that she could pick out a treat while we were there. Here's what she picked. One for Sam too!

Toilet Bowl Cleaners!!
($1 a piece!)

14 comments:

Haley said...

LOL--that is too funny!! that is totally something ali would pick...last year she asked for a broom and a mop for her birthday!!this year she wanted a vacume for christmas.

Unknown said...

thats awesome, love your kids... and you!

carlyl said...

So does she put that to use? If so I am not in to child labor but my toliets could use a good wash...

Lacey said...

My neighbors little 2 year old boy has wanted a toilet scrubber forever. He has an absolute breakdown every visit to Walmart. He finally got one for Christmas - it was all he wanted. What is it with kids! Your kids are darling holding their treasures!

Lacey said...

Oh yeah, and what do they think those toilet scrubbers are?

Elise said...

Kids are crazY, but then so is IKEA... I'm SO in next trip!

JoAnna said...

The funniest part is that she knows exactly what it is! Both of my kids always beg to be able to clean the toilet. Sam's favorite things used to be to empty the dishwasher and do the laundry. True story.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute that they love those! Send them to my house!!!

Angie said...

That is so funny! I love it!

Abi said...

I love kids! I love their ideas and I love the creativity they have!! That Sarah's hair!! I love it!

Megan said...

What a great treat! I linked to your blog from Haley's and loved seeing your cute family! Fun to see what everyone is up to now - kids and craziness. Megan Hardy Peterson

[BrookeO] said...

Oh I love it. I could see hours of fun with those here at my house as well...I may be making a trip!

I just love ya!

Natali Thompson said...

That is awesome! I will have to try that on my kids...just as long as they never stick it in the toilet when I am not watching and then continue to play with it!

WIKKY said...

Well... atleast it wasn't candy. Sugar, sugar, toilet bowl cleaner. I guess I would have picked that too! Especially in such cute colors. Kids are the best!