The best part is that I get to just sit on the couch and pump up the balloons. It's perfect really. And the balloons only cost 88 cents at WalMart!

The small print- These balloons either come with straws to help you blow them up really easily (but that get's old real fast) or they come with their own pump. That pump takes forever to blow them up and takes way more arm strength than you'd like to be using. So really I just scored becuase the pump that came with my exercise ball is perfect and makes it really easy. Just know that YOU might not enjoy it as much as the kids without a slick pump...
Credit goes to Sam for the pic of me.
7 comments:
I love Sam's little bouncing he does through out the video! You guys are so creative.
Shut it. I bought Sam some of those and couldn't blow them up for the life of me! Seriously, I thought my lungs were going to blow up when I tried. I gave up and got out Chris's air compressor. Guess that ended up to be a good purchase... I do know how to make swords and hats now if you want to hire me out for a party. UGH!
looks like fun!!! your house looks so cute!!!
Those are awesome!! The best part is how amazing excited they get. Ah, to be a kid. And yours are full of life.
Ok, Ok, now I know what Hailey was telling me about! She LOVED the balloons and was talking about them non-stop, I had no idea what she could possibly be talking about "balloons flying everywhere" huh?! Thanks for entertaining her.
Oh man! Looks like fun. I agree that it is SO hard to find creative things to do indoors. So that is a GREAT idea!
Amazing how they get so excited about such a little thing over and over. Part of the fun comes from Sam's contagious giggle. And he's a pretty good photographer!
Post a Comment