Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I know!

I know, I know. I seriously am having total blog-brain freeze. Which makes perfect sense, really, because how could my blog-brain possibly not be frozen here in MN?? So, just know that we are here and we are well and we are busy (harried, really). When my blog-brain thaws, I will give you a worthwhile post.

7 comments:

Kathi said...

Well, I was beginning to wonder. When you don't have time to say anything, just post a picture of the kids. :)

Eric said...

I was going to say almost the same thing as mom. just throw any pictures of the kids on there even old pictures.

JoAnna said...

is this kind of pressure that makes me not want to post... :)

[BrookeO] said...

umm...I'll be waiting, frozen but waiting...

Karin Brooks said...

I totally understand. Mine is frozen too!

kateworthi said...

You're doin' great. Don't let your family peer pressure you into anything... :) They're funny. I totally know how you're feeling though. Nothing cool going on...

Natalie said...

Ahaha I was going to say how about putting a picture up and no comments, but then I thought.. well if she doesn't have any time, that might stress her out lol.

No problem though - sometimes actual reality gets in the way of virtual reality.