True... but atleast it lasts only one day and it is gone. Christmas is all of December, right? I bet your kids had a total blast!!! Enjoy the rest of your February!!!
So do you know the Paulsen's . . . Scott? I think? Anyway his sister is in our ward and is our friend and she said that he is there at the same clinic and of course I had to ask if they knew you! OH MISS YOU MUCH!
Wow, not for us. What did you do that made it so crazy? Sounds fun!! But well... crazy! :D Any pics? I'll send you an email of Jake's "Bart" Valentine box
6 comments:
I think it is totally crazy but just wait until your kids get older and are both in school, it's gets even crazier but FUN!!!
True... but atleast it lasts only one day and it is gone. Christmas is all of December, right? I bet your kids had a total blast!!! Enjoy the rest of your February!!!
Life is crazy these days! I think some how the weather adds to it.
So do you know the Paulsen's . . . Scott? I think? Anyway his sister is in our ward and is our friend and she said that he is there at the same clinic and of course I had to ask if they knew you! OH MISS YOU MUCH!
Wow, not for us. What did you do that made it so crazy? Sounds fun!! But well... crazy! :D Any pics? I'll send you an email of Jake's "Bart" Valentine box
Tru 'dat Jo. How am I possibly busy when I'm staying inside everyday? Still, I don't have time for anything! I don't get it.
Post a Comment