Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Extravaganza!

I have a great group of friends here in Rochester, as you have heard. Would you like to see how cute they are? Here's a pic...

Jen T, Katie, Shellie, Jessica, Cami, Dene', carly, Brooke, Elise.

(And that cute little poser in the front is Ava O.)

We like to plan things. That's why we have a book club together, a recipe exchange, monthly temple trips, weekly chipotle lunches, rock band playdates, Applebee Appetizer nights, birthday celebrations, and just good ol' get-togethers. We also decided to plan an EASTER PARTY for our little chitlens...

It was such a blast and included several crafts (thanks to SuperWomen B and E), delicious cookies for decorating (thanks to our talented bakers Shel, D, and Car), face painting, a game, and an easter egg hunt. The kids were in heaven. Here's a picture of the brood:


BTW, if you live in Rochester and you want to join us for all of our funness, you should comment and let me know. You are totally invited!!

16 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Aaawwww! Yay for you girls!!!!

missliss5/Melissa said...

P.S. I'm curious how many of your group there are LDS? It seems like several?

Natali Thompson said...

Is that Shellie Rowberry in your picture??

Kristin said...

I would love to come to the next party, let me know when things are going down, if you don't mind my crazy boys that is.

Natalie said...

Cute moms and kids.

kateworthi said...

Fun, fun fun Jo - thanks for organizing it. I love your Red personality! (even if you should hate me b/c I do everything you hate!!) :)

Angie said...

The Easter party looked like so much fun! The picture of all the kids is adorable. And how WONDERFUL that you have such an awesome group of friends out there. It sounds like you guys have a TOTAL blast!

Natali Thompson said...

Thanks for the well wishing! It sucks to feel this way and have the kids miss this much school-but what do you do? Tell Shellie and Ryan I said hello. What are they doing in MN? Last we heard they were going to Arizona! I didn't even know they had kids. Ask her where her blog is!!? :)

Lacey said...

I love the crying babies in the front. That totally cracks me up!

Carrie said...

Hi JoAnna,
Hey, I'm looking at your cute pics and would love to hang out now that I'm feeling better. I feel like I've been an anti-social freak this winter. Thanks!

Abi said...

Oh jo!

Melissa said...

You guys are so dang cute. I can't wait to join the party!!

The babies in the front crack me up, I'm not sure if they are actually living human babies or baby dolls?

Angie said...

By the way, I think I may have already said this, but I really like the new blog look. Did you design it yourself? It totally looks like you did!

carlyl said...

So K left on his face paint the whole weekend. Totally cried when I tried to take it off. Good job on the dino prints... Luv ya

Camilla Millar said...

Yeah for you-- what a great group of friends. . . . and I am so excited that you and Jessica hang out so much. By the way, would you have her email me her family's address? I have her Christmas card sitting here on the desk-- I've been meaning to get that thing the mail. . .well there's always next year, I guess!

Liesl B. said...

WOW guys...let me know when you have some things so I can come too! WEEKLY lunches and your own book club--no wonder ours has been so scarce......