If you would've told me a week ago that a super fun, interesting, enjoyable post would be to list 100 Random Things About Yourself... well, I would've thought- "Mmm, really???"
Turns out, it really is! (Super fun, interesting, and enjoyable, that is.)
Since I did it a few days ago, I've had a few friends jump on the bandwagon. It's such a kick to read their lists! Check them out...
Pamela (my friend from my mission)
Mike (Dave's bro)
Lacey (my hilarious friend from college)
Haley (my friend from the beginning of time)
Melissa (Dave's cousin)
Rachael (roommate, soulmate, pregnancy-mate)
Kristin (friend here in MN)
Now here's my challenge to you... [DO IT!]
I challenge you to make a list of 100 random things about yourself (regardless of what post you are on). Take your time. A couple of weeks even. Just do it! I'll be looking forward to it!
6 comments:
I journaled my own list the same night I read yours!
great idea!!!!
I did it for my first post, check my side bar for a link. I loved reading yours, I learned so much it was great.
So my random thought posts I do once a month count right?
Seriously, who DOESN'T love to talk about themself? Haha!
OK, you asked for it girl.
Post a Comment