I've noticed that Sarah's cute little bum-crack or underwear is often showing. I've heard other mothers complaining about the same thing with their daughters. I've been saying for months now that they need to start making those cute layering shirts (that we all can't live without) for our little ones.
Well, a couple of weeks ago, my friend posted about Shade Clothing. I clicked on the link to check out their stuff and what do you think I came across? Yep! A layering shirt for little girls!!! I ordered a couple and just got them in the mail. They are all that I dreamed they would be! If you have a little girl, you might want to check these out. (The Shades size starts at 4-6youth and it fits my 3y/o Sarah beautifully. (She does wear all 4T clothes.)
Check out Shade Clothing's Girly Line
5 comments:
Lovin it!! Thanks so much!! If only I could get my daughter out of her tights & dress... :)
Hey Joanna! it's kris from 'sis' and I want to let you know you won our giveaway! shoot us an email and we'll discuss the color you love and where you'd like it sent!
Congrats!
So cute!!! By the way, I've been loving my layers shirts I bought from you awhile back :)
Are you serious about Dave only sleeping 6 hours? It's a wonder he's not dead! That would seriously kill me.
And Sam's cough...shoot! I know I'm the type that would feel that way too if I were you. Maybe tell him to cough into his elbow? Gosh, I can't really think of anything helpful. Sorry!
I can't wait to get some of these for Hailey!
that is so funny!! i need those for ali too!!!! her little bum is always showing!!
Post a Comment