Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hail-O!!

It was a sunny afternoon... I look out the window and see some seriously ominous-looking clouds rolling in very quickly. Within minutes they are overhead and dumping a whole heck of a lot grape-size hail upon Rochester. It was truly nuts. I sat and watched out my window as hail is flinging and flying every which way. In fact, I had my cell-phone right next to me and didn't even hear it ringing. It was so loud! The kids thought it was very exciting!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Where is summer for you?? You can't catch a break in that state!!! :) I can't catch one in my state either!! ;) I will send bight sunshine your way!

Heather said...

I mean bright!!! :)

Natalie said...

That's crazy!! We have had the weirdest spring weather ever here. From the news and this, it looks like Minnesota weather has been beyond crazy.

Natalie said...

Btw, I clicked on this picture and it is the cutest picture of Sam!

[BrookeO] said...

It was super crazy!
Weather in Minnesota.. you just never know!!!!

Cute Sam boy.
PS we are all crushin' on him at our house!!!
xo

simply kris said...

i miss MN!!! We could have been the best of friends!

Camilla Millar said...

Wow, that sounds really cool.