Here's just a few while she was with us...
- Her evening prayer the first night she was here... "Dear Heavenly Father, please bless our favorite restaraunt with the yummy fries. The one that has my daddy's very favorite fries. The one that is McDonald's."
- When Dave asked what she wants to be when she grows up... "I want to be a mommy and a dolphin-lover."
- When Sam asked her why she is so bossy she says... "I'm going through a phase."

7 comments:
Dude, look at your cute blog header, I LOVE IT! And if this is the cute Hannah that I am thinking it is, I remember her being so funny. She was walking around telling everyone how she needed her privacy. Did she get a new sibling?
How halarious! What a fun personality! :) My daughter has been walking around telling everyone that she is getting a new sister for her mommy's 30th birthday... Umm that is funny cause she is NOT!!!! Where do they come up with these things!! :)
Haha how funny! It looks like they had lots of fun!!
I am so using that "i'm going thru a phase" line when my kids break out the sassy "your mean mom!"
that made me laugh out loud. she's fabulous.
Tbat was funny. What a cutie.
wanna be a mummy? how about i take off your lil knickers and we start practissing?
Post a Comment