Sunday, May 4, 2008

I DID THIS!!!

*\o/* [That's my cheerleder cheering for me] YIPPEE!YEEHAW! I finally figured out how to do a little something on photoshop!!!! It took so much work to learn how but once I figured it out, it was a lot of fun. I still have a long ways to go. I need to figure out how to add on all the little embellishments and such. But it's a start. And I'm very excited that I created my very own blog template! Most of you are more talented at this than me, BUT if you're not and you have no desire to learn how to do this, I would be happy to layout a template for you just for you. It's fun!

13 comments:

Pamela said...

Yes yes please do. I need a new, ok well want, a new background. My Photoshop skills are lacking. Yours looks fabulous!

Natalie said...

Jo - I said it below but I'll say it again... this is amazing! I would love to learn how to do this!

kateworthi said...

Looks Great Jo! I wish I had photoshop. Know of any Free Versions? :)

Kathi said...

It looks so good! I want to, but since I don't need to, I don't.

Natali Thompson said...

Looks awesome! Way to go-

Abi said...

you rock . . . and email me . . . i want to know.

Unknown said...

looks awesome, I'm very impressed!

Lacey said...

Me! Me! Me! Do it for me! Mine's ridiculous! Seriously, you did a fabulous job. I love the colors!

[BrookeO] said...

I love it.

Haley said...

i already told you that i love it but i will say it again....i love it!!! way to go. i would like to learn it too!!! guess i gotta get the software first!!!!

Sara K. said...

Love the template. I finally got Photoshop (for Christmas!) after wanting it forever and it's still wrapped in its packaging waiting for me to install it and dive in. I'll just visit your blog often and pretend mine is as pretty :-)

Camilla Millar said...

Love what you've done with the place--great job with photoshop!

I am also so excited about So You Think You Can Dance!

Can relate on the contacts thing--just stick with it. It is really hard to learn. How about lasik in you know, 3 years or so? (when's dave done?) I've got an astigmatism too (its bad). Will we qualify to lasik? Also, my allergies also really irritate my eyes too-- good luck!

I need to declutter. I think I need to read the book.

[dene'] said...

Are you talking to me...miss plain blog??? I would love to learn.