Thursday, May 8, 2008

No Junk Mail Please

I'm so tired of junk mail and, most of all, the credit card offers. Grrr... So I was very excited to hear about these two strategies for minimizing the whole junk mail deal. May I share?
... www.dmaconsumers.org and go to customer assistance. You can opt out of junk mail for the rest of your life!! How sweet is that?! (At least 75% of your junk mail.)


... Call 888-567-8688 to have your name removed from the list of major credit card organizations. (I found it was easier to call then to use this website.) It's a computer so you can call 24/7.


It's SUPER easy and only takes a few minutes. I hope it helps!

3 comments:

Kathi said...

You've probably already called, but if you're calling any more of them, tell them to take your name off this address also.

kateworthi said...

Get idea. Thanks for the tip. I too am getting ridiculously sick of credit card offers and the like. I'm going to try it. Thanks!

kateworthi said...

I meant Great Idea. NOt get idea. oops.