Your blog looks great. I haven't talked to you in so long it was fun reading what you have been up to. My friend, Lisa, told me today she met "Coach Jo". I signed Mason up this summer. Maybe you will still be teaching classes then.
First of all, it's been way too long since I've read your blog (or anyone's for that matter!). What a nice tribute to your brother. I LOVE all the pictures. And the LetterBoxing sounds SO fun. We'll definitely have to try that some day. I can relate to the milk thing with Connor. It's gotten to the point where I give him one cup full and then he can't have any more until after he eats a meal! Luckily Aleah, on the other hand, will take milk, water, or whatever. She could care less.
And the whining. Connor whines a lot too. I just tell him I don't respond to whining. I tell him that once and then ignore all whining that follows. Or when he whines, I say I'll do this or that or get him this or that if he asks without whining. You probably do this too. However, it hasn't gotten rid of the whining completley, just cut it down, so I need a better solution too!
I've for sure got to do the no junk mail thing! Thanks for the info.
Oh, and HUGE congrats on your new blog and Photoshop and everything! It looks awesome!!!! Isn't it fun?!!!
I LOVE Ellen too, although I haven't watched it in a couple of years. But she is SOOOO funny...seriously, the funniest!!
And woo hoo, SYTYCD starts tomorrow!!! CANNOT WAIT!
14 comments:
Oh wow Jo. Wow. Thanks for doing that.
my heart hurts to think of what you have overcome . . . much love to you from me!
I'm so sorry.....
just wanted to tell you I love your new header. I need to get myself a new one! I love changes. :)
He was a beautiful baby! Handsome kid. And aren't we lucky that we know he is so happy now.
So sorry, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
xoxo
What adorable pictures - precious memories! Like your mom said, so handsome. I'm so sorry for you and your family that he is gone. I love ya a ton Jo!
I can't imagine what that must have been like to go through! What a sweet post-he looks so much like you!
Sorry about your loss...he was so young.
Your blog looks great. I haven't talked to you in so long it was fun reading what you have been up to. My friend, Lisa, told me today she met "Coach Jo". I signed Mason up this summer. Maybe you will still be teaching classes then.
First of all, it's been way too long since I've read your blog (or anyone's for that matter!). What a nice tribute to your brother. I LOVE all the pictures. And the LetterBoxing sounds SO fun. We'll definitely have to try that some day. I can relate to the milk thing with Connor. It's gotten to the point where I give him one cup full and then he can't have any more until after he eats a meal! Luckily Aleah, on the other hand, will take milk, water, or whatever. She could care less.
And the whining. Connor whines a lot too. I just tell him I don't respond to whining. I tell him that once and then ignore all whining that follows. Or when he whines, I say I'll do this or that or get him this or that if he asks without whining. You probably do this too. However, it hasn't gotten rid of the whining completley, just cut it down, so I need a better solution too!
I've for sure got to do the no junk mail thing! Thanks for the info.
Oh, and HUGE congrats on your new blog and Photoshop and everything! It looks awesome!!!! Isn't it fun?!!!
I LOVE Ellen too, although I haven't watched it in a couple of years. But she is SOOOO funny...seriously, the funniest!!
And woo hoo, SYTYCD starts tomorrow!!! CANNOT WAIT!
Ok. I think that's it. I love you guys!!!
Wow! Red pajamas picture looks just like Andrew to me - like a twin!
I love ya Jo...
Hugs
Post a Comment