Ummm if I didn't know better I think my daughter & her look like twins!! :) I love doing my daughter's hair just like that.. Oh I love that outfit.. Does she wear a dress or skirt everyday too... change her underwear 10 times a day cause she dribbled on them & now there dirty??? {unless she is still in a diaper.. just you wait} :) What a darling girl she is!!!!
10 comments:
She really is tall! I cannot believe that she is only five months older than Hadlee! Crazy! I love her hair!!
she is sooooo cute....she looks just like you!!!!!
Curse the 4T's. I think it's a grand conspiracy : )
AAAHHH we miss this girl! That picture is so cute!
Ahhh Jo what an adorable picture!! I can't believe it --almost 5T and she is 3!
Ummm if I didn't know better I think my daughter & her look like twins!! :) I love doing my daughter's hair just like that.. Oh I love that outfit.. Does she wear a dress or skirt everyday too... change her underwear 10 times a day cause she dribbled on them & now there dirty??? {unless she is still in a diaper.. just you wait} :)
What a darling girl she is!!!!
P.S. my daughter even has the same haircut!! Lovin it!!!
I totally agree, she is the cutest little thing, please'd to meet her and know her.
Cute, cute, cute. What a beautiful daughter you've got!
i think i overheard you talking about sarah on tuesday. if only i could eat junk and grow upward and not outward. she's precious!
Post a Comment