Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another Edition of My Latest...

My Latest...


[... read ...] The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. So good! Except that I've been burning the candle at both ends lately and, therefore, too tired to ever read.


[... project ...] Helping Brooke paint her house! Why is painting so much more fun when you are with some of the coolest people ever?!


[... addiction ...] TENNIS!! (And piano...) I can't get enough. The only problem with this addiction is that it's dependent on other people being willing to play with you. My one partner that was ALWAYS game is out of town for two weeks so I'm going into withdrawals a little bit.



[... countdown ...] CRUISE!! It's official! Dave and I are going on a cruise in a couple of months. We are heading to the BAHAMAS! And the best part is... we've got some friends that are joining us!!! Wanna come? You should!!



[... guilty pleasure ...] Super late night GNO's! Like WAY too late! But totally worth it late nights. The kind that you come home from ready to love your kids again.



[... DVR fav ...] SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!! Of course! My favorite couple? Probably Joshua and Katie. Although, I really love Twitchington. And Chelsea and Mark. I LOVED Chelsea and Mark's hip hop from two weeks ago. SOO good!

15 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

XO Master-cutter-inner!!!

...what about like totally pulling of the biggest 4th of July bash ever?!
YOu know it was!!!
PS I think I could copy this latest post like my own.
Oh and you are SO lying about the painting but that is why I love you so!!!

Summer said...

ohhhhh I loved Chelsea's and Mark's from 2 weeks ago too! SO GOOD! Of course I haven't managed to see the show again since...I REALLY NEED DVR!!! Oh and I just remembered - when your kids were here Sam couldn't believe that we didn't have a way to record shows - so funny! Your kids crack me up : )

AND... I've been meaning to tell you. All my kids want to do lately is play the "Morris Family." Noah pretends he's Sam, Alex pretends she's Sarah and THEY CALL ME JOANNA!!! It's hilarious - you guys are just too cool : ) Or we're just really psycho.

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to read that book. I want to come on the cruise with you, so jealous. and I also love Joshua and Katie.

Suz said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad you read The Book Thief! I've been bugging everyone to read it. It is my favorite book of all time. I've read it 4 times and I don't think I will ever get sick of it. When you have time to read another book try The Messenger. It's also by Markus Zusak and it only took me about 4 hours to read.

Angie said...

Love it! I'm so happy for you that you and Dave get to go on a cruise! You two totally deserve it!!! And I LOVE Katie and Josh. They are my favorite couple. I also love Twitch and Karrington. But I have to say that I also love Will. He's so amazing technically. I think his personality is coming out more too. Didn't you LOve the dance that Katie and Josh did last week...the Mia Michaels one?! It was so cool and different. I loved the crazy choreography.

Angie said...

p.s. There are some videos of my kids on my blog that your kids might like (in case you haven't seen them yet :)

missliss5/Melissa said...

I want to hear more about your cruise! When and where do you leave from?

Heather said...

O.K. so i love to paint too.. wish i was there to help.. or lie with you as well. Lets face it, it is a lot of work but, afterwards you look at it & admire it sooooooo much!!! :)
My goal/dream is to play tennis. Someday you & elise will need to show me your skills!!!!
I'm so jealous that you get to go on a cruise... i so want to go with but, i don't think i can justify it since i just got back from hawaii 2 months ago..
I'm so with you on SYTYCD... i'm way addicted & can't wait to see who wins on the batchelorette as well!!! :)
o.k. i think i'm done!

JoAnna said...

Melissa! We leave from Miami! In October

Camilla Millar said...

Sounds like you've been busy!

simply kris said...

i am so addicted to you think you can dance. what i would give to be able to bust a move. have fun in the bahamas. feeling a little green at your good fortune, though!

Janee said...

It is definitely better doing projects with friends. I agree. I just finished The Book Thief last weekend. I thought it was such a good, creatively written book. The ending was sad but so good nonetheless. I'm a little jealous that you and Dave get to go on a cruise. We've never done a cruise before. Maybe one day...

Abi said...

dude I DO want to come to the Bahamas . . . how can I get in? And I am loving Joshua and Katee as well! I love SYTYCD so MUCH. It really is the best!

kateworthi said...

I love your My LATEST posts. So, it sounds like you've been living it up! Where I have I been? Certainly NOT living it up I guess.... We need to go swimming at Silver Lake or something - I've got to get out of the house!

Rich said...

Dave & JoAnna,
Love the Blog - thanks for giving us the peek into your world. So I hear Miami is beautiful in October - there are a lot of cool people there. (Well at least one family that I can think of). Seriously though if you guys need a place to stay - or even if you don't - we hope you will accept our invitation to visit us. If you are too busy then maybe we can at least coordinate our schedules so that on your way from the Airport to the Port we can tailgate you on the freeway and you can flip us off (a common gesture of goodwill on the freeways of Miami).

Out.

- Rich & Sharon

P.S. Gev & Courtney all the way!