Wednesday, July 30, 2008

S & S's Latest...

SAM...
loves to watch How It's Made on the Discovery Channel and has recently discovered Pokemon... Cries like a baby when Sarah teases him... Loves to play with LEGOS... recently turned S-I-X... bestest friends with Rachel=joined at the hip or at least wishes they were... wakes up at 6am every morning NO MATTER WHAT!!... enjoyed having me reading Secret Garden to him... oatmeal "breakfast" cookie for morning, p.b. sandwich for lunch, grilled cheese sand for dinner [every day!]... thinks his dad should be an "afternoon t-ball teacher" instead of a doctor so he can be home more (afternoon as compared to morning so that Dad can sleep in- all Sam's idea)... wanted to marry both Rachel and Malena so that one of them could work while the other two stay home... after being taught the way H.F. wants things, decided he wants to be a 'how it's made worker'....

SARAH...
sleeps in most mornings... can't eat enough popsicles... loves to watch PEEP and Max & Ruby... wants 'nummy bread' for every meal... asks every day if she can go play at Hailey's house... follows her brother in everything he does... gets a kick out of tormenting her big brother and finds it deeply satisfying to hear him scream like a baby... falls apart when punished or scolded... a mommy's girl... silly... loves to dance and make up words and songs... is DELIGHTED with swimming... hearts the missionaries that come do laundry at our house on Thursdays... recently announced that she doesn't mind wearing "fancy" clothes anymore (fancy=skirts and dresses)...

Both of Sam and Sarah's lives are enriched most every day by their rochester "cousins."

pic a little outdates, and some missing (LAURYN) but you get the idea...

11 comments:

spackers said...

I finally found your blog. I have searched several times and today I finally struck gold. Hooray! So fun to see your adorable kids! You are such a fun Mom, just like I always knew you would be. I am still trying to learn from you.
Sarah

Unknown said...

they are too cute. i can't wait to see them in person. of course, we have to talk in UT. it will be good to talk to you, you are always so helpful(and fun). miss you and can't wait!

Camilla Millar said...

Might I just say that is truly one of my favorite children pictures-- I just love the face painting (very well done) and each of them have such a beautiful, engaging look. Wow!

carlyl said...

I love the post. When did Sarah decide she could wear "fancy" clothes? I love it. We are so going to miss you this month. Maybe I will have to meet up with you when I come. How fun would that be?

Shellie said...

Love "the cousins"! Didn't know that Sarah watches Max & Ruby...H loves that show and I CANNOT stand it. hhmmm maybe they could get together! We are going to miss you like crazy..have so much fun!

[BrookeO] said...

C O M E bAAAAAAAAck!!!

Heather said...

That makes me soooooooo sad as well. :( I wished I would have known that... I would have planned my trip a little better.. are you there for christmas by chance?? :)
Can't wait to see your fun pictures when you get back!!
Your kiddos are so dang cute!
Seriously, next time let me know when you go to Utah!!

Have so fun~

Angie said...

What a cute post! I LOVE the picture!! What a great idea to give an update on kids. We're so excited you're in Utah now and we can't wait to see you Friday!!!!! P.S. Did you get those tickets?

missliss5/Melissa said...

I absolutely LOVE the first picture! They look SO DARLING!

Haley said...

wow!! they're getting so big!!! such cute kids!!!!

Ashley said...

Jo,

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they have gotten. I wish we would of run into each other at Brian Reagan. He is hilarious. Take Luck!!