---JUNO---
Have you seen this show?
If so, what did you think?
If not, please know that I'm not necessarily recommending it. A little crude...
But, I must say that I absolutely LOVED it and found it positively HILARIOUS!!! I want to watch it every day for the rest of my life!

14 comments:
LOVED IT!!!! I'm glad you do too. I hope you guys have fun tomorrow - I'm so bummed I'm missing it! We NEED to hang out! I feel like I haven't seen anyone FOREVER!
Jo— I agree... the language was a bit strong, but the writing and acting was pure genius.
Have you seen Arrested Development? If not, go out, get season one, and watch it RIGHT NOW. The guy who plays Paulie Bleeker plays an EXTREMELY awkward character named George Michael. He's actually the best improv-er on the entire show.
The writing is very similar, and the way the show interweaves with itself and even the TITLE of the show is absolutely amazing. It is very smart, subtle humor, so you and Dave will absolutely love it (I assume.)
I thought it was really funny. Probably not for everyone but hey, I can handle a little crude. Jo, may I recommend to you Lars and the Real Girl? I don't recommend it to everyone but I think you would appreciate it. It's funny and a little heart-breaking. Such good characters and writing.
loved it! and we just finished watching season 1 of arrested development. it is hilarious. eric and i both love it!
loved it!
I loved the characters and totally laughed, too, but thought it romanticized teenage pregnancy.
I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's great. I'm glad to hear you liked it too.
I also loved this movie. I laughed so hard in it. I also love Arrested Development. That show is hilarious. Definitely worth getting. We also watched Lars and the Real Girl and liked it. It was interesting. While I'm at it...you should watch King of Kong. It is a documentary about video game masters and it was quite interesting. Jon thinks it was one of the best movies he has seen in a while.
Love your taste!!!I thought it was so funny & laughed so hard in it as well!!! :)
Loving this movie! Also loved Definitely Maybe.
Now for the real reason i am here, I just gave you a nomination of Superb Blogging on my blog go check it out!
Jo,
How have you been? It's been too long. Your family seems like they have been playing hard this summer and having a blast. Summer is the BEST!! No complaints here. Keep in touch...I would love to talk to you and get a laugh out of all your awesome stories.
Angie
We started watching it and almost turned it off after the first 10 ten minutes. But, both of us were too tired to get off the couch so we kept watching it. We both were so happy we didn't, because we ended up loving it. I loved Jennifer Garner's character and Juno's humor. I knew something creepy was going to happen with the husband though. I agree with Camilla, teenage preganany is increasing and I'm sure this "normalizing" movie has something to do with it.
Are you going to buy this Movie for the ride to Chicago?
I hope so.
Can't wait.
Jess
Post a Comment