Monday, August 18, 2008

Latest Shenanigans

{Just a few of the things that we've been doing in UT}
...Swimming. Swimming. Swimming. LOTS of swimming. So much that Sarah's hair is starting to turn green from the chlorine!!




















...Wearing homemade jammies and shirt thanks to Aunt Nannies.










...Playing in Pa's awesome playhouses...









...Lots of cousin time!

Lots more to come...

6 comments:

Heather said...

i'm glad you are having so much fun!!! it makes me miss utah cause we loved getting in our swim time & we sure do miss our cousins!! :)
can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Natalie said...

Cutest kids ever! I love all these pictures!! It is SO fun having you guys here. I mean it when I say life will be so boring when you go back!

WIKKY said...

Looks like Andrew is in Heaven with all the cousins around. Glad you are here to hang out with your great and wonderful family (especially Anne!, I love that girl) Enjoy your time here!

Cheryl said...

Enjoy the family! It is always awesome to be with cousins. The kids have a blast while you get a chance to relax some as well. I can't believe how old Sam is.

[BrookeO] said...

Um.
That's enough.
COME HOME!!!!

Shellie said...

Looks like you are having a blast um or at least the kids are! We miss you like crazy, you have been gone FOREVER!