Beck DeGraff
(Notice dad’s wedding ring on her wrist…)
(Sorry I don’t remember middle names!)
My very super close friend, Lisa, gave birth to her twins on Monday. She was 24 weeks along.
She is one tough woman and has pretty much spent her life in the refiner's fire.
And so it continues.
But she has been blessed (FINALLY) with two BEAUTIFUL fighters. They are doing very well and staying strong in the NICU. Of course they will be there for a few months but they are in good hands and the second best place they could be (besides their mother's womb).
Please keep this precious family in your prayers...
Lisa, I love you. Congratulations on your long-awaited precious ones. I wish I could spend the days in the hospital with you and bring you peach rings and Sconecutter oreo shakes. Let's pretend…
6 comments:
How precious they are.. i will for sure keep them in my prayers.
I hope all will be o.k....
WOW.... Look at those precious babies. What little fighters. We will be praying for them.
Ohhhhhh! They are so precious. Wow - I am so GLAD they are fighters and that they are doing well. Sending lots of prayers. Lisa and Adam will be amazing parents.
That is so amazing! I saw this on Anna's blog-I can not even imagine. I am so glad that they are doing OK-she will for sure be in our prayers!
Give Lisa my love and prayers - I can't believe how big they actually are -- I'm 22 weeks this week. She is amazing . . .
and I thought 27 weeks was early. I'm amazed at how much fighting those little bodies can do! I will for sure keep them in my prayers. Keep us updated on their progress.
Post a Comment