Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bon Voyage!

Dave and I are leaving at 5am on a CRUISE!! Freak yes!! We have been so so so excited for a real vacation. D's parents flew in just to stay with the kids so we could do this. What a sacrifice! Anyway, I'll give lots and lots of details when we get back, BUT for now, let me just say how much it hurts my heart to say good-bye to my precious children. Ouch. Ouch ouch ouch! I can't help but wonder if this is really worth it!?! We'll soon find out... And I'll let you know.
But for now... toodles!

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

AWESOME! I hope you enjoy every single minute something extra for the rest of us who don't get to go. :)

Anna said...

I'm so excited for you!! Have a great time!

P.S. I laughed my guts out when I got your card in the mail. Thanks dear.

Camilla Millar said...

That sounds great!! I am soo jealous.

Cheryl said...

Enjoy and relax! How awesome! Sky and I have been wanting to make the same thing happen soon and I am so nervous to leave the girls and wonder if I could do so do share how it went and have an amazing time!