Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sarah Sarah Sarah

100_1693

-Turning F O U R in a couple of weeks!!

  • She could NOT be more excited!! 
  • Thinks every birthday warrants a party!
  • Thinks she gets to have a Diego cake and  an American Flag cake
  • Really really wants a Diego pillow

-STILL obsessed with Diego

-STILL does not eat.  Like nothing at all.  I am really at my wit’s end here.  She needs food and I’m running out of options.

-LOVES LOVE LOVES having her own room, especially her own big comfy bed.

-Enjoys preschool to no end!  Wishes she could go every day.

-Likes to do everything her big brother is doing.

-Really likes tormenting her big brother.  And does a great job at it, too.

-Has no interest in dolls.  Give her one and she’ll drag it by a leg and throw it on the floor.  I’m beginning to wonder if this girl has a nurturing bone in her body.

-Loves her bestest friend Hailey.  (And so do I!)

-Raises my blood pressure several times a day.

This girl is a firecracker!!

9 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

She reminds me a lot of my Jessica...also turning 4 soon. Also doesn't eat. I've discovered something she WILL eat lately that has been a lifesaver. My big kids are bored with school lunches and this has been a hit with them, too. I buy a cheap bag of rolls for the week. I cut one in half and Jessica makes her own pizza with hit. I only give her sauce and cheese, but she loves to make it and eat it herself. Good luck!

The Cary Family said...

Ok I think you commented about a year ago on my blog - I tried to find you - but being new with the blogging world, I had no idea really how to do that. So life went on, I thought I need to find her...life went on...and now here I am! I found you! Hope you don't mind that I did...oh, this is Heather Cary, from the old University Ward days. Your kids are darling! Hope we can keep in touch. I'd love to add you to my blog. email me your email address if you would like! dougheathermax(at)yahoo(dot)com.
Was that the longest comment you've ever had??

Natalie said...

She is SO cute!!! I love that girl to pieces. She is so funny. I can't believe she is four. She doesn't like smoothies does she?

Julianna said...

How weird. Heather Cary is my backyard neighbor and you're daughter is best friends with my niece! Small world!

Haley said...

she sounds great and i can't believe i've never met her!!! makes me so sad!!1

hearing about her reminds me a lot of ali!!!

Shellie said...

What a cute post! You know we love this girl and can't live without her!

Jessica O said...

We love Sarah too!
So what's it going to be, Diego, or a flag cake?

Miss you already!

Have fun on your cruise.

Heather said...

i hear ya... i have one too! She is super cute though so what the heck! :)

Abi said...

I can't believe that she is turning four. Man she is so adorable and looks just like you!