What are your Top Five blogs? The ones you check first when you sit down at your computer?
Mine?
1) Brooke (private)
2) Kristi
3) Kris
4) Anna
5) Tiff
Now, don't get me wrong. I L-O-V-E reading everyone's blog. I really really do. I wouldn't read them if I didn't enjoy them. My favs have a lot to do with a combination of two things:
#a) Frequency of posts
#b) Quality of post (humor, insight, interest)
Yours?
I tag Tiff, Suz, Angie, Natalie, Kara, Anna
6 comments:
Hey that is like the most flattering thing I've ever read! Thanks friend! Blogs rock! I miss you!
Shutty! I made the list?!
Where do I collect my prize?
love you and love that you love my blog!
Yesssssssssssss...I made the list!
Your friends are great - I browsed the others and found them delightful.
Whoopsie...that last comment was yours truly...Anna. I was signed in as Brandon.
You should read The Meanest Mom's blog. The link is on my blog. She is my friend from NC and is hilarious.
Post a Comment