Lately, life has been truly enjoyable. Sure there are lots of stresses and things are far from perfect (e.g. look at our bank account or my scale with me on it if you don't believe me). But in spite of the imperfections, I have been feeling soooo blessed.
Take this weekend, for example.
Dave is off (for the weekend, that is). While exhausted and in desperate need of rest, he still finds time to be with the family and allow me time to take a break.
The kids are happy and cuter than ever and thoroughly delightful.
The weather is delicious. Chilly, wintry, and oh so cozy. (Especially since our heater is broken.)
My friends are a blast and so very necessary.
And I get to enjoy all of the above while feeling healthy and happy.
Could I ask for anything more??
I think not!
6 comments:
'eh yep. Ditto what you said, minus the heater problem...what?@!
And YOU make all my days delightful! I agree, things are so happy lately :)
Are you kidding me? Delightfully chilly and a broken heater?!? It hits 68 in my room and I'm freezing. I'm so glad Dave has time off and that all is so well!
Way to have a positive outlook! We can all be more optimistic! Esp. right now with the way the economy is!
Congrats on the weekend off-- I truly can understand how wonderful this is!
That reminds me of a book title I read today - Love What Is!!
Post a Comment