Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

october Halloween 2008 001

They were Pokemon characters, in case you were wondering.

6 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

i love this. Send this to Ellen please!

Kathi said...

And darn cute Pokemon characters, too!

Jana said...

They are SO stinkin' cute! I had no idea what they were so thanks for clarifying. But they are the cutest I have no ideas I've ever seen!!

corinne said...

hi joanna! this is corinne (russell) hannan, i don't know if you remember me or not - we were in xi (nu) together. i just linked to your blog because you were featured over at anna's blog... it is so fun to see you and dave and your cute kids. i am married with 2 little boys ages 22 months and 6 months. anyway i also have a blog but it is "private" but if you are interested in checking it out, just shoot me an email at corinnehannan(at)gmail(dot)com and i can email you an invite to view the blog! it is basically a shrine to my kids. he he. hope things are well with you and your cute family! (isn't blogging fantastic?)
corinne

Natalie said...

Sam is a perfect Ash!! And Sarah looks adorable. It sounds like they had a big night!! You deserve a rest after your weekend!

Camilla Millar said...

WOw, my kids are really into pokemon, too. Glad to know its not just them-- I was starting to get worried.